May you already seen many websites use their website to speed up their content over the nearest possible location. Your origin server found in china and end user come through the united states than cdn work to fast your content as like the nearest origin server. Many Big sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Microsoft, and Google, etc. are using content delivery network to speed up their content delivery .
Without a CDN, content origin servers must respond to every single end user request. This results in significant traffic to the origin and subsequent load, thereby increasing the chances for origin failure if the traffic spikes are exceedingly high or if the load is persistent.
Best Content Delivery Network to Speed Up Your Website
1. Cloudflare A Cloudflare CDN cum Security products that helps to accelerate your website . It’s part of cloudflare community to route your traffic to global network that automatically optimize according to the user location . Cloudflare helps to achieve the fastest load times of your static contents . Safe you from the bad bots , crawlers and attackers from wasting your bandwidth and server resources .
You require to need to change your DNS to Cloudflare DNS. Cloudflare provides free plans and three-level paid plans. Free plans are good for personal blogs and websites who want to join the cloudflare network. Pro Plan Starting from $20 per month with more security and faster performance. Business plan is charged up to $200 per month that want more security and speed . Enterprise includes all thing from all plan with enterprise-level security and also able to use china datacenter .
2. Max CDN is a global network with built in WAF , DDos with used for SSD Disk to make it for speed and ability create custom rules on CDN . It’s located worldwide with a reach of 90 countries to handle a heavy load. MaxCDN easily can include with any cms like WordPress, Drupal, Magento, and lots more. You can control your cdn in real time with SSL security. Max Cdn provides many plans from Basic to Advanced and custom-built plan .
3. Akamai is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet fast, reliable and secure for its customers. The company’s advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere.
4. CDNetwork also a global network of content delivery network which provide technology, network infrastructure, and customer services for the delivery of Internet content and applications. CDNetworks has wide network of POP around the international markets like America ,Brazil ,Russia and china . More than 150+ pop on Six continents . Services includes CDN , Video Acceleration , DDoS protection , Cloud Storage , WAF and Load Balancing .
5. Google Search Engine Giant also providing CDN services Google’s globally distributed edge points of presence to accelerate content delivery for websites and applications served out of Google Compute Engine and Google Cloud Storage. Cloud CDN lowers network latency, offloads origins, and reduces serving costs. Once you’ve set up HTTPS Load Balancing, simply enable Cloud CDN with a single checkbox. Google Cloud CDN has more than 90 sites around the world .
6. Fastly is a full service content delivery network that provide power fast , secure and scalable digital experiences . Move beyond your content delivery network to our powerful edge cloud platform. Fastly has 46 pop location all around the world running on solid state drive . Fastly network provide network latency of 150 ms globally . Its provide cloud security , video acceleration , content optimization and load balancing .
7. Limelight Networks also a premier content delivery is one of the world largest private cdn that enable organization to deliver faster websites , security services like geo blocking , drm and tokenized authentication protect your content . You can able to customized the cdn accordingly. Limelight detects the conditions of your end users’ environment, from browser to bandwidth, and adjusts the content delivery on the fly for optimum performance. The analytics features give you access to valuable insights on objects, bandwidth, storage, and more.