Road Map to $5 Trillion Dollar Economy
On 15th August 2022 we celebrated as 75th independence day, Our Prime Minister Narendra Damodardas Modi (नरेंद्र दामोदरदास मोदी ) speeches about New India Initiative from Red Fort Delhi when India mark 75th year of independence. India becomes new with no more Corruption and Terror free India. India will be changed poor can afford their dream home, the farmer income would be double than now. Youth and women will get great opportunities in any field. India Free from casteism, terrorism, corruption and a clean India.
Prime Minister talked about issues concerning the nation like Jammu & Kashmir, Pakistani terrorism. Talking to the energetic crowd makes a fire inside the PM Modi to speech to hope and new hopes are being by the small efforts. Small efforts make India superpower, Swatch Ganga Abhiyan, Swatch Bharat and many more. Modi words Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas सबका साथ सबका विकास. Addressing the nation from the Red fort, Modi also warned who don’t want people happy.
Achievement of India Since(1947-2023) :
1983 – India won the Cricket World Cup First Time, 25 June 1983
1998 – Rise of IT Industry (1998-2018)
2005 – Right To Information act came into force
2006 – Reopening of Nathu la
2007 – Indian spacecraft SRE 1 completes a twelve-day orbital test flight
2007 – First Indian woman holds the office as President of India
2008 – Abhinav Bindra won gold in Olympics
2008 – Chandrayaan 1 Launched by Isro
2009 – Right To Education Act approved
2010 – India won 101 medals in Common Wealth Games
2011 – Anna Hazare’s anti-corruption movement
2012 – Western Ghats Designated as World Heritage Site by UNESCO
2013 – Launch of Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) or Mangalyaan
2014 – Polio Eradication
2016 – Unified Payments Interface(UPI)
2019 – Scraping of Article 370
2019 – New Union Territories
2019 – No More Triple Talaq
2023 – Uniform Civil Code(UCC) – Drafting
2025 – Tuberculosis Eradication
Now at this time, we are software power. All countries come to send their satellites. We broke all records for sending more than 104 rockets to space in a single rocket. We also Become the world’s 4th largest Superpower. That’s Also the Proud Movement for India. So Join all hands to make India Proud and Help to Complete the Vision for New India 2022.No one is able to make India lonely without the help of their generation.
More Achievements of India Since Independence :
1. India designed and build Asia First Nuclear Reactor Apsara on August 4, 1956.
2. India designed the first Space Satellite Araybhata in named on Indian Astronomer Aryabhata.
3. Indira Gandhi International(IGI) Airport achieved the Best Airport Award by Airport Council International in 2015.
4. India has the largest railway network of 115000 km of track over more than 67000 km and 7112 stations.
5. India has the largest number of elected persons in the world, thanks to the Panchayati Raj system across the country.
6. India is the lowest cost producer of nuclear energy ($ 1700 per kilowatt).
7. India has one of the largest supplies of thorium in the world.
8. India is among the first country to develop a satellite for domestic communication.
9. India is among the five nations to send an unmanned mission to the moon.
10. India develops the world’s lowest-cost supercomputer.
11. India is currently the world’s second-largest telecommunications market.
12. India is the largest exporter of beef in the world.
13. India is the largest producer, consumer, and importer of pulses.
14. India is the second-largest producer of sugar cane in the world.
15. India born Satya Nadella is the current CEO of Microsoft.
16. India’s Sundar Pichai is the CEO of Google.
17. India’s Taj Mahal is among the seven wonders of the modern world.
Initiative taken by Government:
1. Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao: Caring for the Girl Child
2. Leveraging the Power of JAM: Jan Dhan, Aadhar and Mobile
3. Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
4. Ease of Doing Business
5. Namami Gange
6. Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
7. 9 years of PM Modi government- A look at major achievements
8. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
9. Road Infrastructure under Bharatmala Pariyojana
10.Empowering Women Transfomative Decline in Maternal Mortality Ration
11.Making Quality Medicine Affordable Ayushman Bharat Yojana
12.Digital Revolution through UPI
13.Records Growth in Number of Airports in India
15.Vande Bharat Trains
Challenges to Short Out Building New India by 2022 :
1.Unemployment: First Major Challenge to BJP Led Government is employment. Employment Opportunities to the skilled labor through Make in India and labor reforms. The unemployment rate has been on an upward swirl in recent years. Unemployment Survey (2017-18) the unemployment rate rose to 5.8 %.
2.Population: Population growth another challenge to fight today’s current population is 1.34 billion seconds in rank in the world population. Expected to Growthup by 1.4 billion in 2022. We need to enhance our productivity due to our natural resources are limited in quantity. Most investments needed in infrastructure and technology.
3.Infrastructure: To build new India by 2022 our social infrastructure needs to be good. We considerable progress done to make India a better place to live. A fastest-growing economy. As per the Global Competitive Index – Infrastructure of the World Economic Forum (WEF), India’s rank has gone up from 81 in 2015-16 to 68 in 2016-17. In Coming Years More than 100 lakhs crore to be spent on infrastructure.
4.Health and Education: After independence, we progress considerable growth in the field of health and education. But we need more progress in quality education and quality healthcare. We need to be a focus of Quality of education through schools, colleges, and universities.
5. Defense and Security: India facing a lot of security challenges from internal and external sources like cross border infiltration, terrorism, border issues in china and Pakistan, and Cyber Security threats from external sources. Due to growing digitization and financial activities.