How to Book Jio Phone Smart Guide
After Jio Launch in Annual General Meeting of RIL addressed to company shareholder and stakeholders about the Jio Smartphone built in 4G enabled at only Rs.1500 . Thanks to Mr. Ambani now launched 4G enable jio phone comes at only Rs.1500 .that will be need to Rs 500 at the time of pre-book the jio device and Rs 1000 after the delivery of the devices . This launch have a crazy deal after three year you will back the devices to Jio you get back your money back .
You able to book your unit through Web Interface on Jio official website or from Directly through a Jio Apps . You only need active phone and valid delivery address and make a payment . You got the confirmation directly to your phone via sms with the address of the retailer and booking id .
How to Book Jio Phone ?
- Register with Reliance Jio using web interface from your jio apps
- Enter your personal details like Your Name , Email ID , Mobile Number and Your Current Address with pincode
- After All step submit the details
- Done You got message about Successful Registration
- Updates and Notification You got directly on the mobile number
USP of Reliance JioPhone
1) The JioPhone has its own digital assistant along with the support for voice commands
2) The phone supports voice inputs in 24 Indian languages including English and Hindi
3) It can be used to connect to any kind of television even in CRT units
4) Inbuilt applications such as Jio TV, Jio Cinema, Jio Music, Jio Chat etc.
5) Unlimited voice and data for Rs 153 per month only
6) You can long press on the ‘5’ key to directly call their near and dear ones
7) The phone will also have NFC feature by the end of this year
The Reliance JioPhone comes at an “effective” price of Rs 0. The company is though will be taking a refundable security deposit Rs 1500 to avoid potential misuse of the device. The amount will be refunded after a minimum period of three years.