According to the tradition, brothers are supposed to take the responsibility of their sisters’ wellbeing. The expression, Raksha Bandhan, in Sanskrit literally means “the bond of protection or care”. This festival is widely celebrated in India and among Hindus across the world. Although Raksha Bandhan occurs on a full moon day of the Shravana month of the Hindu calendar, the dates keep changing every year.
1. “No Matter how far we are, this day always brings back the happy days, we had together….”
2. Rakhi is a combination of five meaningful words.
R: rock strong relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heartwarming presence
I: idealistic relationship
3. “No matter the distances between us, my Rakhi will always reach on time, to be tied on the wrist of my loving brother with the heartwarming wishes of joy and happiness to illuminate your life”.
4. “Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan”.
5. “its not about a thread (राखी), Its about a beautiful Eternal Bond. Happy Raksha Bandhan to all”.
6. “A Joyous Occasion to celebrate the bond of love of a brother and sister”.
7. “On the auspicious occasion of Rakhi, I wish God give u everything which u wish and may our relationship become stronger with the sacred thread of Rakhi.”
8. “For being the pillar of my strength always, I am blessed to have you as my brother.”
9. “I promise to always protect you and have your back no matter the happy Raksha Bandhan.”
10. The more we fight, the more we adore each other, this pure bond we share lasts forever, and we remain the best sibling forever.
11. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
12. Dear brother, while tying this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness, and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life.
13.”As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!”.
14.”Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.”
15.”It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on…”.
16. “Sisters are the most precious presents by God and i can proudly say that I have got the best one ….. you are the most wonderful sister who has brightened my life in every sense”.
17. “I think god was very impressed with me and that’s when he decided to gift me the sweetest sibling in the world who is full of love… wishing happy Raksha Bandhan to my girl”.